Equity transactions financing facility provided by Trimegah Securities
Benefits of TRIM Margin:
- Higher buying power for clients;
- Can be withdrew anytime, as long as the client has positive balance;
- Allows portfolio monitoring at anytime;
- Allows application for a significant margin limit;
- Competitive interest rate;
- Easy and fast application process.
Requirements to open a margin account:
- Special requirements
According to Bapepam regulation No. V.D.6 dated April 30, 1997, a margin applicant must be:
- Possessing total net wealth of more than Rp1,000,000,000 (one billion rupiah);
- Having a annual income of more than Rp200,000,000 (two hundred million rupiah);
- Having a regular account for transactions that cannot be financed by Securities Company.
- General requirements (institutional/legal entity clients):
- Clients can open a margin account only if they already have a regular account. New clients must open both regular and margin accounts.
- Article of Association including all of its recent changes;
- Article that states the company management members;
- Statement of domicile, SIUP, NPWP, and TDP;
- Statement of consent from commissioner;
- Power of attorney;
- Copy of ID of the Board of Commissioners and Directors members;
- Copy of ID cards of the authorized person;
- Company’s bank statements of the last 3 months;
- Other required documents.
Clients can open margin account after meeting all of the above requirements, signing all margin-related agreements including analysis by Branch Head/Head of Margin Division.
For further information, please contact:
Equity Trading - Retail
Gedung Artha Graha 18th Floor
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 52-53
t. +62 21 2924 9088
f. +62 21 2924 9162
or visit our nearest branch.