Retail Clients > Equity
Equity transaction service to clients with support of professional Sales Traders.
Procedures of account opening:
- Complete Application Form completely and accurately;
- Sign the Application Form according to identity;
- Provide the following documents:
- Copy of ID/passport of account holder;
- Power of Attorney (if delegated to a third party);
- Copy of ID/passport of the authorized person;
- Client receives Client Account Number which will be used to execute transaction after the Application Form is authorized by Client Administration and the authorized officials;
- After receiving the Client Account Number, client deposits cash or transfers funds to banks appointed by Trimegah as collateral. The minimum amount of the deposit is subject to each Branch Office requirement;
- Client must send the receipt of the deposit directly or through fax to the Finance Department as proof, unless the client transfers the fund to client’s virtual account;
- Buy transaction: payment is good fund from client to Trimegah in T + 3 (third day);
- Sell transaction: payment is good fund from Trimegah to client in T + 3 (third day) on the condition that there is no outstanding payment from client to Trimegah;
- Competitive fee
For more information, please contact:
Equity Capital Markets - Retail
Gedung Artha Graha 18th Fl.
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel: +62 21 2924 9088
Fax: +62 21 2924 9160-61
or visit our nearest branch.